Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bibb County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Bibb County
      Zips: 
    36793
    35074
    36792
    35035
    35184
    35188
    35034
    35042
      Coordinates: 
    32.99864312919889, -87.12643965469618
      Area total: 
    626.17 sq. mi., 1621.77 sq. km, 400747.52 acres
      Area land: 
    622.46 sq. mi., 1612.17 sq. km, 398375.04 acres
      Area water: 
    3.71 sq. mi., 9.60 sq. km, 2372.48 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Centreville
    Address: 157 Sw Davidson Dr
    Centreville, AL 35042-2277
    Governing Body: Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bibb County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    22,293; Population change: -2.71% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    36 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,761
      Households: 
    8,080
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 8,640 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $389.55 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bibb County's population of Alabama of 20,780 residents in 1930 has increased 1,07-fold to 22,293 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.20% female residents and 51.80% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.26% in Bibb County, Alabama are married and the remaining 41.74% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.26% in Bibb County, Alabama are married and the remaining 41.74% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    9,002 residential units of which 88.06% share occupied residential units.

    33.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Bibb County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.86% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.50% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bibb County, Alabama 73.02% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.30% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.68% are vacant.

  • The 44.68% of the population in Bibb County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 72.440%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 26.600%) of those eligible to vote in Bibb County, Alabama.

Skyline of Bibb County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Superior Onsite Service

237 S Bent Ave, San Marcos, CA 92078

Jeff Dotson's Golf Shop

Pinehurst, NC 28370

Sunset Golf Center

16251 SW Jenkins Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006

A.C.Read Golf Course

1440 Murray Rd, Pensacola, FL 32508

Wood Ranch Golf Club

301 N Wood Ranch Pkwy, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Landscape of Alabama