Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Boone County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Boone County
      Zips: 
    72630
    72615
    72602
    72633
    72662
    72644
    72601
      Coordinates: 
    36.30863925231514, -93.09153522537028
      Area total: 
    602.00 sq. mi., 1559.17 sq. km, 385280.00 acres
      Area land: 
    590.00 sq. mi., 1528.08 sq. km, 377596.80 acres
      Area water: 
    12.01 sq. mi., 31.09 sq. km, 7683.20 acres
      Established: 
    1869
      Capital seat: 

    Harrison
    Address: 100 N Main St
    County Courthouse
    Harrison, AR 72601-4228
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Boone County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    37,373; Population change: 1.27% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    63 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,835
      Households: 
    15,634
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 15,764 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.21 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Boone County's population of Arkansas of 14,937 residents in 1930 has increased 2,5-fold to 37,373 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.75% female residents and 48.25% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.38% in Boone County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 33.62% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.38% in Boone County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 33.62% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    17,368 residential units of which 88.99% share occupied residential units.

    21.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Boone County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.34% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Boone County, Arkansas 68.26% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.35% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.38% are vacant.

  • The 54.14% of the population in Boone County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 68.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 28.660%) of those eligible to vote in Boone County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Boone County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Fawnwood Golf Complex

50 Forest Glen Dr, Scranton, PA 18504

Caprock Golf Cars

323 Hwy 62-82, Wolfforth, TX 79382

Keys Karts

97300 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037

Silicon Valley Disc Golf Club

950 S Bascom Ave # 1113, San Jose, CA 95128

Beaver Valley Golf Course

725 6th Ave, Patterson Heights, PA 15010

Landscape of Arkansas