Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Faulkner County

  •   State: 
    Faulkner County
    35.14703259118955, -92.33203001809358
      Area total: 
    664.08 sq. mi., 1719.97 sq. km, 425013.12 acres
      Area land: 
    647.96 sq. mi., 1678.20 sq. km, 414692.48 acres
      Area water: 
    16.13 sq. mi., 41.77 sq. km, 10320.64 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 801 Locust St
    County Courthouse
    Conway, AR 72034-5330
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Faulkner County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    123,498; Population change: 9.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    191 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 61,682 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.58 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Faulkner County's population of Arkansas of 28,381 residents in 1930 has increased 4,35-fold to 123,498 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.25% female residents and 48.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.68% in Faulkner County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 39.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.68% in Faulkner County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 39.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    51,685 residential units of which 92.14% share occupied residential units.

    26.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Faulkner County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.08% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Faulkner County, Arkansas 62.73% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.45% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.83% are vacant.

  • The 55.93% of the population in Faulkner County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.590%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.320%) of those eligible to vote in Faulkner County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Faulkner County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Golfcraft Inc

63 7th Ave S, Hopkins, MN 55343

Texas Extreme Carts

2280 E Main St Suite B8, League City, TX 77573

Hidden Acres Golf Club

5536 W Lilac Rd, Beatrice, NE 68310

Manchester Country Club

305 S Main St, Manchester, CT 06040

Visualizer Golf LLC

3527 Holiday Dr SE, Olympia, WA 98501

Landscape of Arkansas