Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Miller County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Miller County
      Zips: 
    71840
    71834
    71839
    71837
    71854
      Coordinates: 
    33.312450690048514, -93.8920784518967
      Area total: 
    637.65 sq. mi., 1651.51 sq. km, 408097.92 acres
      Area land: 
    625.73 sq. mi., 1620.64 sq. km, 400468.48 acres
      Area water: 
    11.92 sq. mi., 30.88 sq. km, 7629.44 acres
      Established: 
    1862
      Capital seat: 

    Texarkana
    Address: 400 Laurel St
    County Courthouse
    Texarkana, AR 71854-5249
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Miller County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    42,600; Population change: -1.98% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    68 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,117
      Households: 
    17,101
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 19,379 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.25 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Miller County's population of Arkansas of 30,586 residents in 1930 has increased 1,39-fold to 42,600 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.11% female residents and 48.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.46% in Miller County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 40.54% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.46% in Miller County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 40.54% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    19,779 residential units of which 86.29% share occupied residential units.

    22.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Miller County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.72% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.68% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.24% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.34% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Miller County, Arkansas 60.17% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.20% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.63% are vacant.

  • The 63.41% of the population in Miller County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.810%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.320%) of those eligible to vote in Miller County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Miller County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Golf Galaxy

25999 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH 44070

Crystal Springs Golf Course

1610 Arlington Street, Pomeroy, WA 99347

ParCar USA Florida

1736 E Main St, Leesburg, FL 34748

Wolf Laurel Country Club

2607 Wolf Laurel Rd, Mars Hill, NC 28754

New Haven Golf Club

2321 Line Ferry Rd, Texarkana, AR 71854

Landscape of Arkansas