Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Monroe County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Monroe County
      Zips: 
    72134
    72069
    72029
    72021
      Coordinates: 
    34.67783862714501, -91.20391508493984
      Area total: 
    621.30 sq. mi., 1609.16 sq. km, 397632.00 acres
      Area land: 
    607.13 sq. mi., 1572.47 sq. km, 388565.12 acres
      Area water: 
    14.17 sq. mi., 36.69 sq. km, 9066.88 acres
      Established: 
    1839
      Capital seat: 

    Clarendon
    Address: 123 Madison St
    County Courthouse
    Clarendon, AR 72029-2729
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Monroe County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    6,799; Population change: -16.57% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    11 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $26,693
      Households: 
    3,445
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.70% per 2,721 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $194.99 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Monroe County's population of Arkansas of 20,651 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,33-fold to 6,799 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.34% female residents and 46.66% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.27% in Monroe County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 44.73% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.27% in Monroe County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 44.73% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,828 residential units of which 79.41% share occupied residential units.

    22.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Monroe County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.32% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.21% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.85% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Monroe County, Arkansas 45.22% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.74% are rented apartments, and the remaining 30.04% are vacant.

  • The 55.38% of the population in Monroe County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.860%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 46.830%) of those eligible to vote in Monroe County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Monroe County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Point O' Woods Golf & Country Club

1516 Roslin Rd, Benton Harbor, MI 49022

Peninsula Golf and Racquet Club

20 Peninsula Blvd, Gulf Shores, AL 36542

Newport Indoor Golf

1947 W Main Rd, Portsmouth, RI 02871

Hartford Golf Course

7072 Lee Rd, Hartford, WI 53027

Foursom Golf Cars

2380 National Way, Woodburn, OR 97071

Landscape of Arkansas