Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ouachita County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Ouachita County
      Zips: 
    71701
    71751
    71726
    71764
    71720
    71701
      Coordinates: 
    33.59336827007845, -92.88192307138615
      Area total: 
    739.75 sq. mi., 1915.95 sq. km, 473441.28 acres
      Area land: 
    732.78 sq. mi., 1897.90 sq. km, 468981.12 acres
      Area water: 
    6.97 sq. mi., 18.05 sq. km, 4460.16 acres
      Established: 
    1842
      Capital seat: 

    Camden
    Address: PO BOX 644
    County Courthouse
    Camden, AR 71711-0644
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Ouachita County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    22,650; Population change: -13.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    31 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $34,735
      Households: 
    10,629
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.00% per 9,821 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.75%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $596.62 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ouachita County's population of Arkansas of 29,890 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,76-fold to 22,650 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.61% female residents and 47.39% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.45% in Ouachita County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 40.55% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.45% in Ouachita County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 40.55% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    11,837 residential units of which 84.01% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Ouachita County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.15% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.48% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.53% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ouachita County, Arkansas 57.69% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.52% are rented apartments, and the remaining 19.79% are vacant.

  • The 61.97% of the population in Ouachita County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.490%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.630%) of those eligible to vote in Ouachita County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Ouachita County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

The Pro Shop of Miami

2600 NW 87th Ave #4, Doral, FL 33172

Golf Club of Indiana Maintenance

6905 S Co Rd 200 E, Lebanon, IN 46052

Dove Canyon Golf Club

22682 Golf Club Dr, Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679

West Broad Golf Center

6000 W Broad St, Galloway, OH 43119

Papa John's Golf Carts

3364 GA-5, Douglasville, GA 30135

Landscape of Arkansas