Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Pope County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Pope County
      Zips: 
    72812
    72679
    72811
    72847
    72843
    72858
    72837
    72823
    72802
    72801
      Coordinates: 
    35.447898551836204, -93.03452395564814
      Area total: 
    830.76 sq. mi., 2151.65 sq. km, 531683.84 acres
      Area land: 
    812.52 sq. mi., 2104.41 sq. km, 520010.24 acres
      Area water: 
    18.24 sq. mi., 47.24 sq. km, 11673.60 acres
      Established: 
    1829
      Capital seat: 

    Russellville
    Address: 100 W Main St
    County Courthouse
    Russellville, AR 72801-3723
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Pope County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    63,381; Population change: 2.63% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    78 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,772
      Households: 
    22,745
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 27,775 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.62 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Pope County's population of Arkansas of 26,547 residents in 1930 has increased 2,39-fold to 63,381 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.64% female residents and 49.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.18% in Pope County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 37.82% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.18% in Pope County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 37.82% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    26,902 residential units of which 89.94% share occupied residential units.

    21.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Pope County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.18% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.09% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.22% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Pope County, Arkansas 65.07% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.90% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.03% are vacant.

  • The 50.20% of the population in Pope County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.510%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 27.180%) of those eligible to vote in Pope County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Pope County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

JBC GOLF CARTS

162 W Ludington Dr, Farwell, MI 48622

Fallen Timbers Fairways

7711 Timbers Blvd, Waterville, OH 43566

Funcarts of Opelika Inc

618 Lee Road 113, Opelika, AL 36804

Iron Wood Driving Range

2740 E Frontage Rd, Abrams, WI 54101

Gary's Golf Club Repair

435 13th Dr, Nekoosa, WI 54457

Landscape of Arkansas