Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Sebastian County

  •   State: 
    Arkansas
      County: 
    Sebastian County
      Zips: 
    72905
    72906
    72914
    72918
    72919
    72913
    72902
    72945
    72941
    72917
    72938
    72940
    72937
    72944
    72941
    72923
    72936
    72916
    72904
    72908
    72901
    72903
      Coordinates: 
    35.198931362924824, -94.27430705730427
      Area total: 
    545.58 sq. mi., 1413.05 sq. km, 349171.20 acres
      Area land: 
    531.17 sq. mi., 1375.72 sq. km, 339948.16 acres
      Area water: 
    14.41 sq. mi., 37.33 sq. km, 9223.04 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Greenwood and Fort Smith
    Address: 35 S 6Th St
    County Courthouse
    Fort Smith, AR 72901-2421
    Governing Body: Quorum Court with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Sebastian County, Arkansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    127,799; Population change: 1.63% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    241 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,813
      Households: 
    48,371
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.00% per 56,158 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.25%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $6.03 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sebastian County's population of Arkansas of 54,426 residents in 1930 has increased 2,35-fold to 127,799 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.90% female residents and 49.10% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.48% in Sebastian County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 40.52% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.48% in Sebastian County, Arkansas are married and the remaining 40.52% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    56,749 residential units of which 90.42% share occupied residential units.

    20.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Sebastian County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.82% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.65% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.66% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.06% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sebastian County, Arkansas 58.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.65% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.03% are vacant.

  • The 68.12% of the population in Sebastian County, Arkansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.270%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.640%) of those eligible to vote in Sebastian County, Arkansas.

Skyline of Sebastian County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Blue Golf

130 N Bloomingdale Rd # 104B, Bloomingdale, IL 60108

Holly Hills Country Club

5502 Mussetter Rd, Ijamsville, MD 21754

A-JAX Golf Cart Rentals

241 Main St, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582

Knickerbocker Golf Club Inc

715 Sherman Pkwy, New Haven, CT 06511

Golf House

159 Pelton Center Way, San Leandro, CA 94577

Landscape of Arkansas