Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Del Norte County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Del Norte County
      Zips: 
    95538
    95538
    95532
    95543
    95548
    95567
    95531
      Coordinates: 
    41.744942305230055, -123.95780132086176
      Area total: 
    1229.68 sq. mi., 3184.86 sq. km, 786996.48 acres
      Area land: 
    1006.23 sq. mi., 2606.12 sq. km, 643985.92 acres
      Area water: 
    223.45 sq. mi., 578.74 sq. km, 143010.56 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Crescent City
    Address: 981 H St
    County Courthouse
    Crescent City, CA 95531-3415
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Del Norte County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    27,743; Population change: -3.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    28 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,201
      Households: 
    9,900
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.50% per 9,350 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $842.94 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Del Norte County's population of California of 4,739 residents in 1930 has increased 5,85-fold to 27,743 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 45.51% female residents and 54.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.68% in Del Norte County, California are married and the remaining 38.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.68% in Del Norte County, California are married and the remaining 38.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    11,090 residential units of which 88.43% share occupied residential units.

    16.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Del Norte County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.94% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.22% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.52% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Del Norte County, California 57.06% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.46% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.48% are vacant.

  • The 34.78% of the population in Del Norte County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.110%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.360%) of those eligible to vote in Del Norte County, California.

Skyline of Del Norte County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Highland Ridge Golf Range LLC

164 Stafford Rd, Mansfield Center, CT 06250

Turf Solutions Group

3523 W Willow Knolls Dr, Peoria, IL 61614

Triple Lakes Golf Club

6942 Triple Lakes Rd, Millstadt, IL 62260

Rio Verde Country Club

18731 E 4 Peaks Blvd, Rio Verde, AZ 85263

Swing Evolutions

4280 Perkiomen Ave, Reading, PA 19606

Landscape of California