Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Nevada County

  •   State: 
    Nevada County
    39.30136953268317, -120.76875226815207
      Area total: 
    973.80 sq. mi., 2522.12 sq. km, 623229.44 acres
      Area land: 
    957.76 sq. mi., 2480.59 sq. km, 612966.40 acres
      Area water: 
    16.04 sq. mi., 41.53 sq. km, 10263.04 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Nevada City
    Address: 950 Maidu Ave
    County Administration Center
    Nevada City, CA 95959-8600
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Nevada County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    102,241; Population change: 3.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    107 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 46,489 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $4.43 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Nevada County's population of California of 118,674 residents in 1930 has increased 26,85-fold to 3,186,989 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.00% female residents and 50.00% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.16% in Nevada County, California are married and the remaining 41.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.16% in Nevada County, California are married and the remaining 41.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    53,627 residential units of which 79.76% share occupied residential units.

    27.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Nevada County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.65% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.71% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.56% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Nevada County, California 61.68% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.59% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.72% are vacant.

  • The 30.22% of the population in Nevada County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.120%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.430%) of those eligible to vote in Nevada County, California.

Skyline of Nevada County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Grand View Golf Club

135 John St, Hortonville, WI 54944

GOLFTEC Pasadena

2245 E Colorado Blvd Geology Class Lab Service, Pasadena, CA 91107

Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club

33750 N Dove Lakes Dr, Cave Creek, AZ 85331

Quarter Aces Dragway

1107 Petersburg Rd, Boiling Springs, PA 17007

Geared For Golf

2280 S Bascom Ave a, Campbell, CA 95008

Landscape of California