Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Santa Barbara County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Santa Barbara County
      Zips: 
    93014
    93199
    93150
    93120
    93190
    93118
    93121
    93457
    93429
    93438
    93456
    93116
    93457
    93150
    93117
    93254
    93437
    93464
    93140
    93130
    93102
    93254
    93160
    93106
    93437
    93440
    93117
    93067
    93117
    93111
    93434
    93441
    93455
    93108
    93109
    93460
    93427
    93108
    93110
    93111
    93463
    93458
    93013
    93103
    93455
    93436
    93117
    93105
    93454
    93101
      Coordinates: 
    34.53825110054625, -120.03101108912033
      Area total: 
    3789.14 sq. mi., 9813.82 sq. km, 2425046.40 acres
      Area land: 
    2735.17 sq. mi., 7084.06 sq. km, 1750510.08 acres
      Area water: 
    1053.96 sq. mi., 2729.75 sq. km, 674536.32 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    Santa Barbara
    Address: 105 East Anapamu Street
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Santa Barbara County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    448,229; Population change: 5.74% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    164 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,529
      Households: 
    595,646
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 217,510 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $28.41 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Santa Barbara County's population of California of 145,118 residents in 1930 has increased 13,34-fold to 1,936,259 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.86% female residents and 51.14% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.84% in Santa Barbara County, California are married and the remaining 43.16% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.84% in Santa Barbara County, California are married and the remaining 43.16% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    158,279 residential units of which 93.73% share occupied residential units.

    21.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Santa Barbara County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    69.80% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.07% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.39% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Santa Barbara County, California 53.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 41.03% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.50% are vacant.

  • The 54.50% of the population in Santa Barbara County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.390%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.210%) of those eligible to vote in Santa Barbara County, California.

Skyline of Santa Barbara County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

IPA Golf Services

5606 Bermuda Dunes Cir, Lake Worth, FL 33463

Midwest Golf Car

904 Thorngate Rd, Granite City, IL 62040

Greenview Country Club

20 Whig Hill Rd, West Monroe, NY 13167

Rob's Custom Golf Shop

Mt Dora, FL 32757

Frank Riso Golf Shop

116 Leonard Post Dr, Buffalo, NY 14211

Landscape of California