Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Douglas County

  •   State: 
    Douglas County
    39.329785319075235, -104.92933734476551
      Area total: 
    842.88 sq. mi., 2183.04 sq. km, 539440.64 acres
      Area land: 
    840.25 sq. mi., 2176.24 sq. km, 537760.64 acres
      Area water: 
    2.63 sq. mi., 6.80 sq. km, 1680.00 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Castle Rock
    Address: 100 Third Street
    County Administration Building
    Castle Rock, CO 80104-2425
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Douglas County, Colorado, United States

  •   Population: 
    357,978; Population change: 25.40% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    426 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 194,649 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $17.54 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Douglas County's population of Colorado of 3,924 residents in 1930 has increased 14,2-fold to 55,731 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 45.77% female residents and 54.23% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.68% in Douglas County, Colorado are married and the remaining 46.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.68% in Douglas County, Colorado are married and the remaining 46.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    135,643 residential units of which 95.74% share occupied residential units.

    31.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Douglas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.28% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 8.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Douglas County, Colorado 84.21% are owner-occupied homes, another 12.30% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.49% are vacant.

  • The 55.35% of the population in Douglas County, Colorado who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.030%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.810%) of those eligible to vote in Douglas County, Colorado.

Skyline of Douglas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Pacific Golf Centers

101 Ranport Rd, Watsonville, CA 95076

Sweet Spot Golf & Ice Cream

4819 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg, NY 14075

Harbour Club Golf Course and Driving Range

48356 Denton Rd, Van Buren Charter Township, MI 48111

The Golf Performance Center

824 Ethan Allen Hwy, Ridgefield, CT 06877

Epperson Putting Greens

9485 SW Clark Hill Rd, Beaverton, OR 97007

Landscape of Colorado