Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Middlesex County

  •   State: 
    Connecticut
      County: 
    Middlesex County
      Zips: 
    06414
    06456
    06459
    06481
    06442
    06469
    06409
    06438
    06423
    06441
    06455
    06412
    06419
    06417
    06422
    06480
    06424
    06498
    06426
    06413
    06416
    06475
    06457
      Area total: 
    439.07 sq. mi., 1137.17 sq. km, 281001.60 acres
      Area land: 
    369.30 sq. mi., 956.49 sq. km, 236354.56 acres
      Area water: 
    69.76 sq. mi., 180.68 sq. km, 44647.04 acres
      Established: 
    1785
  • Middlesex County, Connecticut, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $72,540
      Households: 
    329,398
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.10%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
  • Middlesex County's population of Connecticut of 804,219 residents in 1990 has increased 1,08-fold to 864,835 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.64% female residents and 48.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.33% in Middlesex County, Connecticut are married and the remaining 45.67% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.33% in Middlesex County, Connecticut are married and the remaining 45.67% are single population.

  • 26.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Middlesex County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.40% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.47% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.28% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Middlesex County, Connecticut 65.87% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.90% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.23% are vacant.

  • The 52.01% of the population in Middlesex County, Connecticut who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 37.730%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.720%) of those eligible to vote in Middlesex County, Connecticut.

Skyline of Middlesex County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Bushwood Golf Shack

1052 US-92, Auburndale, FL 33823

Indian Hills Golf Course

127 Par Pvt Dr, Decatur, AL 35603

Stanford Golf Driving Range

51 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305

Northern Hills Golf Car

3214 E Fairgrounds Loop Suite B, Spearfish, SD 57783

Waterford Golf Club

1454 Gleneagles Dr, Venice, FL 34292

Landscape of Connecticut