Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

New London County

  •   State: 
    Connecticut
      County: 
    New London County
      Zips: 
    06350
    06388
    06474
    06388
    06376
    06439
    06336
    06389
    06349
    06372
    06353
    06371
    06338
    06338
    06330
    06375
    06380
    06384
    06351
    06382
    06420
    06334
    06370
    06351
    06365
    06254
    06249
    06351
    06339
    06359
    06335
    06382
    06333
    06379
    06378
    06357
    06371
    06415
    06385
    06355
    06340
    06320
    06360
      Area total: 
    771.96 sq. mi., 1999.37 sq. km, 494055.68 acres
      Area land: 
    665.14 sq. mi., 1722.71 sq. km, 425690.88 acres
      Area water: 
    106.82 sq. mi., 276.66 sq. km, 68364.80 acres
  • New London County, Connecticut, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $62,313
      Households: 
    54,351
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
  • New London County's population of Connecticut of 128,699 residents in 1990 has increased 1,16-fold to 149,788 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.64% female residents and 50.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.56% in New London County, Connecticut are married and the remaining 42.44% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.56% in New London County, Connecticut are married and the remaining 42.44% are single population.

  • 24.1 minutes is the average time that residents in New London County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.02% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.57% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.63% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in New London County, Connecticut 59.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.69% are vacant.

  • The 43.48% of the population in New London County, Connecticut who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.830%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.880%) of those eligible to vote in New London County, Connecticut.

Skyline of New London County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Capital Golf Cars

400 Del Webb Blvd #101, Georgetown, TX 78633

Deerfield Lakes Golf Club

54002 Deerfield Country Club Rd, Callahan, FL 32011

Cart Pro of San Antonio LLC

2915 S Zarzamora St, San Antonio, TX 78225

Leadbetter Golf Academy Naples/ Lessons

17320 Corkscrew Rd, Estero, FL 33928

John Webster Golf Academy

2 S County Rd, Palm Beach, FL 33480

Landscape of Connecticut