Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Collier County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Collier County
      Zips: 
    34107
    34143
    34146
    34101
    34106
    34138
    34141
    34140
    34139
    34142
    34117
    34113
    34114
    34105
    34142
    34120
    34116
    34119
    34112
    34145
    34108
    34110
    34103
    34104
    34109
    34102
      Coordinates: 
    26.100367926652954, -81.44454710688296
      Area total: 
    2304.98 sq. mi., 5969.86 sq. km, 1475185.28 acres
      Area land: 
    1996.94 sq. mi., 5172.05 sq. km, 1278040.32 acres
      Area water: 
    308.04 sq. mi., 797.82 sq. km, 197144.96 acres
      Established: 
    1923
      Capital seat: 

    Naples
    Address: 3299 Tamiami Trail East
    County Government
    Naples, FL 34112-4961
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Collier County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    375,752; Population change: 16.87% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    188 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $61,349
      Households: 
    25,599
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 177,497 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $16.35 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Collier County's population of Florida of 14,638 residents in 1930 has increased 4,76-fold to 69,698 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.28% female residents and 51.72% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.37% in Collier County, Florida are married and the remaining 42.63% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.37% in Collier County, Florida are married and the remaining 42.63% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    228,390 residential units of which 69.15% share occupied residential units.

    26.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Collier County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.66% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.29% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.61% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.88% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Collier County, Florida 53.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.89% are rented apartments, and the remaining 30.80% are vacant.

  • The 35.64% of the population in Collier County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.840%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.350%) of those eligible to vote in Collier County, Florida.

Skyline of Collier County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

El Cariso Golf Course

13100 Eldridge Ave, Sylmar, CA 91342

Green Meadows Golf Course

193 Green Meadows Ln, Volant, PA 16156

Sunshine State Golf Carts

2484 W Dunnellon Rd, Dunnellon, FL 34433

Rayl Group Ltd

649 W Smoke Tree Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85233

Hal Sutton Golf Academy

13455 Cutten Rd, Suite #1J, Houston, TX 77069

Landscape of Florida