Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Martin County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Martin County
      Zips: 
    34958
    33475
    34992
    34991
    34995
    34996
    34956
    34996
    33455
    34957
    34990
    34997
    34994
      Coordinates: 
    27.081616512753694, -80.39846395415466
      Area total: 
    753.12 sq. mi., 1950.58 sq. km, 481999.36 acres
      Area land: 
    543.82 sq. mi., 1408.49 sq. km, 348044.80 acres
      Area water: 
    209.30 sq. mi., 542.10 sq. km, 133954.56 acres
      Established: 
    1925
      Capital seat: 

    Stuart
    Address: 2401 Se Monterey Rd
    County Administration Building
    Stuart, FL 34996-3322
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Martin County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    158,431; Population change: 8.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    291 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $56,242
      Households: 
    840,404
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 72,180 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $7.11 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Martin County's population of Florida of 142,955 residents in 1930 has increased 18,9-fold to 2,701,767 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.52% female residents and 48.48% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.08% in Martin County, Florida are married and the remaining 46.92% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.08% in Martin County, Florida are married and the remaining 46.92% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    81,371 residential units of which 84.49% share occupied residential units.

    27 minutes is the average time that residents in Martin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.09% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Martin County, Florida 66.24% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.39% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.37% are vacant.

  • The 45.56% of the population in Martin County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.220%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.670%) of those eligible to vote in Martin County, Florida.

Skyline of Martin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Silverback's North Valley Golf Course

101 Valleybrook Rd, Lakefield, MN 56150

The Stanwich Club

888 North Street, Greenwich, Connecticut 06831

Cedars On Salmon Creek

15001 NE 181st St, Brush Prairie, WA 98606

Bad Ass Golf Carts Inc

3620 S Highland Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89103

Motive Power, Inc (Wytheville, VA)

1822 E Lee Hwy, Wytheville, VA 24382

Landscape of Florida