Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Nassau County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Nassau County
      Zips: 
    32035
    32041
    32035
    32034
    32009
    32046
    32011
    32097
    32034
      Coordinates: 
    30.610578132559958, -81.77141766839242
      Area total: 
    725.92 sq. mi., 1880.13 sq. km, 464588.80 acres
      Area land: 
    648.68 sq. mi., 1680.07 sq. km, 415155.20 acres
      Area water: 
    77.24 sq. mi., 200.05 sq. km, 49433.60 acres
      Established: 
    1824
      Capital seat: 

    Fernandina Beach
    Address: 96161 Nassau Pl
    Yulee, FL 32097-8625
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Nassau County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    90,352; Population change: 23.24% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    139 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,791
      Households: 
    77,058
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.70% per 41,338 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.40 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Nassau County's population of Florida of 10,026 residents in 1930 has increased 21,11-fold to 211,668 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.24% female residents and 49.76% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.45% in Nassau County, Florida are married and the remaining 38.55% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.45% in Nassau County, Florida are married and the remaining 38.55% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    41,628 residential units of which 86.29% share occupied residential units.

    30.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Nassau County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.82% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.75% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.54% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Nassau County, Florida 67.57% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.65% are vacant.

  • The 46.94% of the population in Nassau County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 71.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 27.660%) of those eligible to vote in Nassau County, Florida.

Skyline of Nassau County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Ron's Golf Cart Repair

872 Filer Ave W, Twin Falls, ID 83301

Sugarbush Resort Golf Club

1091 Golf Course Rd, Warren, VT 05674

Lehman Golf Club

80 Golf Course Rd, Dallas, PA 18612

Palmilla Beach Golf Club

258 Snapdragon, Port Aransas, TX 78373

Promes Golfcart Services

1420 Cottonwood Rd, Seward, NE 68434

Landscape of Florida