Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cherokee County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Cherokee County
      Zips: 
    30169
    30169
    30146
    30146
    30114
    30142
    30115
    30183
    30107
    30102
    30115
    30189
    30114
    30188
      Coordinates: 
    34.24394019721786, -84.47620172553042
      Area total: 
    434.39 sq. mi., 1125.07 sq. km, 278010.24 acres
      Area land: 
    421.08 sq. mi., 1090.60 sq. km, 269493.12 acres
      Area water: 
    13.31 sq. mi., 34.47 sq. km, 8517.12 acres
      Established: 
    1832
      Capital seat: 

    Canton
    Address: 90 North Street
    County Courthouse
    Canton, GA 30114-2724
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cherokee County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    266,620; Population change: 24.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    633 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $64,708
      Households: 
    45,700
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.90% per 133,045 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $6.51 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cherokee County's population of Georgia of 25,613 residents in 1930 has increased 5,02-fold to 128,671 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.06% female residents and 48.94% male residents live in as of 2020, 40.34% in Cherokee County, Georgia are married and the remaining 59.66% are single population.

    As of 2020, 40.34% in Cherokee County, Georgia are married and the remaining 59.66% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    100,813 residential units of which 95.14% share occupied residential units.

    37 minutes is the average time that residents in Cherokee County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.51% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.94% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.40% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.80% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cherokee County, Georgia 77.39% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.98% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.63% are vacant.

  • The 36.60% of the population in Cherokee County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 74.780%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 23.780%) of those eligible to vote in Cherokee County, Georgia.

Skyline of Cherokee County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

LeisureTime Golf Cars

2145 S Linn Ave, New Hampton, IA 50659

The Valley Golf Course

1005 Indian Valley Dr, Burlington, NC 27217

GOLF LESSONS AND SWING ANALYSIS

615 N Berry St suite e, Brea, CA 92821

Hickory Hills Golf Club Inc

1509 IN-135, Brownstown, IN 47220

Brad Sill Golf Center

732 Oak Grove Rd, Spartanburg, SC 29301

Landscape of Georgia