Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Walton County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Walton County
      Zips: 
    30018
    30655
    30052
    30641
    30656
    30025
    30655
    30052
      Coordinates: 
    33.78155703014626, -83.7338468862853
      Area total: 
    330.00 sq. mi., 854.70 sq. km, 211200.00 acres
      Area land: 
    326.82 sq. mi., 846.45 sq. km, 209161.60 acres
      Area water: 
    3.19 sq. mi., 8.25 sq. km, 2038.40 acres
      Established: 
    1803
      Capital seat: 

    Monroe
    Address: 303 South Hammond Drive, Suite 330
    Monroe, GA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Walton County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    96,673; Population change: 15.41% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    296 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,428
      Households: 
    14,033
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 44,917 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.27 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Walton County's population of Georgia of 26,558 residents in 1930 has increased 1,36-fold to 36,251 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.99% female residents and 50.01% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.12% in Walton County, Georgia are married and the remaining 38.88% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.12% in Walton County, Georgia are married and the remaining 38.88% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    35,473 residential units of which 95.63% share occupied residential units.

    36.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Walton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.55% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.53% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Walton County, Georgia 72.50% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.16% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.34% are vacant.

  • The 31.06% of the population in Walton County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 75.540%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 23.470%) of those eligible to vote in Walton County, Georgia.

Skyline of Walton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Pasadena Yacht & Country Club

6300 Pasadena Point Blvd S, Gulfport, FL 33707

Scottish Glen Golf Course

Clifford, PA 18421

SK Fiber Golf

144 Jetplex Ln, Madison, AL 35758

Twin Pines Driving Range

526 Calef Hwy, Epping, NH 03042

Fox Valley Golf Club-Maintenance

2500 N River Rd, North Aurora, IL 60542

Landscape of Georgia