Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bannock County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Bannock County
      Zips: 
    83281
    83206
    83205
    83214
    83209
    83234
    83245
    83250
    83246
    83202
    83202
    83204
    83201
      Coordinates: 
    42.66848515020662, -112.22461885396066
      Area total: 
    1148.04 sq. mi., 2973.41 sq. km, 734746.24 acres
      Area land: 
    1112.49 sq. mi., 2881.34 sq. km, 711994.24 acres
      Area water: 
    35.55 sq. mi., 92.07 sq. km, 22752.00 acres
      Established: 
    1893
      Capital seat: 

    Pocatello
    Address: 624 E Center St Ste 101
    County Courthouse
    Pocatello, ID 83201-6221
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bannock County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    87,018; Population change: 5.04% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    78 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,575
      Households: 
    2,114
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.90% per 42,560 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $2.81 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bannock County's population of Idaho of 7,872 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,81-fold to 6,372 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.37% female residents and 49.63% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.81% in Bannock County, Idaho are married and the remaining 33.19% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.81% in Bannock County, Idaho are married and the remaining 33.19% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    34,903 residential units of which 92.94% share occupied residential units.

    18.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Bannock County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.61% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.73% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bannock County, Idaho 65.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.45% are vacant.

  • The 58.97% of the population in Bannock County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.130%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.130%) of those eligible to vote in Bannock County, Idaho.

Skyline of Bannock County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Pennhills Club

Pennhills Dr, Bradford, PA 16701

J P Lann Golf

4320 Delemere Ct, Royal Oak, MI 48073

Procart Industries LLC

3114 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85017

Legacy Ridge Country Club

2201 Country Club Rd, Bonham, TX 75418

Golf Club at Widows Watch

438 Barbaro Ln, Nicholasville, KY 40356

Landscape of Idaho