Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Minidoka County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Minidoka County
      Zips: 
    83343
    83347
    83336
    83350
      Coordinates: 
    42.854259603128796, -113.637461839548
      Area total: 
    762.37 sq. mi., 1974.54 sq. km, 487919.36 acres
      Area land: 
    757.00 sq. mi., 1960.61 sq. km, 484477.44 acres
      Area water: 
    5.38 sq. mi., 13.93 sq. km, 3441.92 acres
      Established: 
    1913
      Capital seat: 

    Rupert
    Address: PO BOX 368
    County Courthouse
    Rupert, ID 83350-0368
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Minidoka County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    21,613; Population change: 7.69% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    29 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,493
      Households: 
    16,189
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.80% per 11,642 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $822.20 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Minidoka County's population of Idaho of 17,591 residents in 1930 has increased 2,39-fold to 42,090 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.73% female residents and 49.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.91% in Minidoka County, Idaho are married and the remaining 43.09% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.91% in Minidoka County, Idaho are married and the remaining 43.09% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    8,218 residential units of which 93.14% share occupied residential units.

    19 minutes is the average time that residents in Minidoka County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.20% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.48% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Minidoka County, Idaho 67.60% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.15% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.25% are vacant.

  • The 66.01% of the population in Minidoka County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 73.830%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 23.660%) of those eligible to vote in Minidoka County, Idaho.

Skyline of Minidoka County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

The Vintage Club

75001 Vintage Dr W, Indian Wells, CA 92210

Long Island National Golf Club

1793 Northville Turnpike, Riverhead, NY 11901

Fremont Golf Club

2710 N Somers Ave, Fremont, NE 68025

Club Champion

3480 Blackhawk Plaza Cir Suite D5, Danville, CA 94506

Ball Fore Family Entertainment Center

9575 US Hwy 136, Macomb, IL 61455

Landscape of Idaho