Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Nez Perce County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Nez Perce County
      Zips: 
    83545
    83524
    83540
    83501
      Coordinates: 
    46.32684921279799, -116.75027725583666
      Area total: 
    856.53 sq. mi., 2218.39 sq. km, 548176.64 acres
      Area land: 
    848.32 sq. mi., 2197.14 sq. km, 542924.80 acres
      Area water: 
    8.21 sq. mi., 21.25 sq. km, 5251.84 acres
      Established: 
    1864
      Capital seat: 

    Lewiston
    Address: PO Box 896
    County Courthouse
    Lewiston, ID
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Nez Perce County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    42,090; Population change: 7.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    50 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,947
      Households: 
    1,460
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.90% per 20,793 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $2.02 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Nez Perce County's population of Idaho of 5,870 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,78-fold to 4,564 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.11% female residents and 50.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 68.72% in Nez Perce County, Idaho are married and the remaining 31.28% are single population.

    As of 2020, 68.72% in Nez Perce County, Idaho are married and the remaining 31.28% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    18,364 residential units of which 93.83% share occupied residential units.

    17.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Nez Perce County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.25% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.53% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.48% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Nez Perce County, Idaho 65.52% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.41% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.08% are vacant.

  • The 36.81% of the population in Nez Perce County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.110%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.970%) of those eligible to vote in Nez Perce County, Idaho.

Skyline of Nez Perce County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Spikes Pro Shop

6352 W Howard St, Niles, IL 60714

Turtle Greens Golf Course

7901 S Schroeder Rd, Beloit, WI 53511

Mike & Al's Golf Cars

Glenrock, WY 82637

Mill Road Acres Golf Course

30 Mill Rd, Latham, New York 12110

Carr's Golfcart Inc

4874 Hurryville Rd, Farmington, MO 63640

Landscape of Idaho