Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Teton County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Teton County
      Zips: 
    83424
    83452
    83455
    83422
      Coordinates: 
    43.75942978336055, -111.2076145731863
      Area total: 
    450.20 sq. mi., 1166.01 sq. km, 288127.36 acres
      Area land: 
    449.09 sq. mi., 1163.14 sq. km, 287418.24 acres
      Area water: 
    1.11 sq. mi., 2.87 sq. km, 709.12 acres
      Established: 
    1915
      Capital seat: 

    Driggs
    Address: 150 Courthouse Drive
    County Courthouse
    Driggs, ID 83422-5164
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Teton County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    11,630; Population change: 14.36% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    26 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,886
      Households: 
    28,746
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.70% per 6,632 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $322.41 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Teton County's population of Idaho of 29,828 residents in 1930 has increased 3,02-fold to 90,046 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.53% female residents and 49.47% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.52% in Teton County, Idaho are married and the remaining 39.48% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.52% in Teton County, Idaho are married and the remaining 39.48% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    5,815 residential units of which 74.98% share occupied residential units.

    29.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Teton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    61.52% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.74% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 9.38% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Teton County, Idaho 53.40% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 27.82% are vacant.

  • The 48.58% of the population in Teton County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.570%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.410%) of those eligible to vote in Teton County, Idaho.

Skyline of Teton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Carolina Golf Mart & Practice

890 W Ritchie Rd, Salisbury, NC 28147

The Golf Club at Rancho California

39500 Robert Trent Jones Pkwy, Murrieta, CA 92563

Smithfield Golf Club

7436 GA-46, Statesboro, GA 30458

Mike & Al's Golf Cars

Glenrock, WY 82637

Lancaster Indoor Golf and Training Center

1400 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601

Landscape of Idaho