Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Woodford County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Woodford County
      Zips: 
    61545
    61771
    61516
    61729
    61570
    61548
    61742
    61561
    61760
    61738
    61548
    61530
      Coordinates: 
    40.788264400679644, -89.21132152254323
      Area total: 
    542.59 sq. mi., 1405.30 sq. km, 347256.96 acres
      Area land: 
    527.73 sq. mi., 1366.82 sq. km, 337749.12 acres
      Area water: 
    14.86 sq. mi., 38.48 sq. km, 9507.84 acres
      Established: 
    1841
      Capital seat: 

    Eureka
    Address: 115 N Main St Ste 202
    County Courthouse
    Eureka, IL 61530-1287
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Woodford County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    38,467; Population change: -0.51% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    73 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $64,205
      Households: 
    12,101
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 18,012 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.25%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.10 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Woodford County's population of Illinois of 19,957 residents in 1930 has increased 1,79-fold to 35,809 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.10% female residents and 49.90% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.37% in Woodford County, Illinois are married and the remaining 37.63% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.37% in Woodford County, Illinois are married and the remaining 37.63% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    15,704 residential units of which 93.07% share occupied residential units.

    23.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Woodford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.36% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.81% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.03% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.68% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Woodford County, Illinois 78.24% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.07% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.69% are vacant.

  • The 54.78% of the population in Woodford County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.570%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 35.920%) of those eligible to vote in Woodford County, Illinois.

Skyline of Woodford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Monroe Golf & Country Club

1414 Alcovy St, Monroe, GA 30655

Redstone Golf Club

5860 Wilson Rd, Humble, TX 77396

MIAMI GOLF Sunset

5850 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33143

Golf Green Guys Inc

3088 E Williams Field Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85295

The Woods At Possum Run

1313 S Main St, Mansfield, OH 44907

Landscape of Illinois