Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hamilton County

  •   State: 
    Indiana
      County: 
    Hamilton County
      Zips: 
    46061
    46082
    46074
    46290
    46290
    46280
    46062
    46031
    46030
    46069
    46034
    46290
    46280
    46062
    46033
    46074
    46037
    46038
    46060
    46032
      Coordinates: 
    40.07247912451998, -86.05202810955174
      Area total: 
    402.44 sq. mi., 1042.31 sq. km, 257559.68 acres
      Area land: 
    394.35 sq. mi., 1021.35 sq. km, 252382.08 acres
      Area water: 
    8.09 sq. mi., 20.95 sq. km, 5177.60 acres
      Established: 
    1823
      Capital seat: 

    Noblesville
    Address: 1 Hamilton County Sq
    Noblesville, IN 46060-2228
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Hamilton County, Indiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    347,467; Population change: 26.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    881 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $82,281
      Households: 
    26,380
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.70% per 182,979 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.90%
      GDP: 
    $17.13 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hamilton County's population of Indiana of 16,605 residents in 1930 has increased 4,81-fold to 79,840 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.63% female residents and 49.37% male residents live in as of 2020, 68.49% in Hamilton County, Indiana are married and the remaining 31.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 68.49% in Hamilton County, Indiana are married and the remaining 31.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    135,064 residential units of which 95.12% share occupied residential units.

    27.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Hamilton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    87.31% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 6.21% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.23% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.84% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hamilton County, Indiana 77.80% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.02% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.19% are vacant.

  • The 41.28% of the population in Hamilton County, Indiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.640%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.450%) of those eligible to vote in Hamilton County, Indiana.

Skyline of Hamilton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Highway 43 Driving Range

15132 US-43, Northport, AL 35475

Angeles National Golf Club

9401 Foothill Blvd, Sunland-Tujunga, CA 91040

M99 Outpost

3435 Pioneer Rd, Osseo, MI 49266

TPC Boston

400 Arnold Palmer Blvd, Norton, MA 02766

Wild West Golf Cars

306 S Ironwood Dr, Apache Junction, AZ 85120

Landscape of Indiana