Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Boone County

  •   State: 
    Iowa
      County: 
    Boone County
      Zips: 
    50152
    50031
    50040
    50223
    50212
    50156
    50036
      Coordinates: 
    42.03650169210488, -93.93164007595021
      Area total: 
    573.63 sq. mi., 1485.69 sq. km, 367121.28 acres
      Area land: 
    571.56 sq. mi., 1480.33 sq. km, 365797.12 acres
      Area water: 
    2.07 sq. mi., 5.36 sq. km, 1324.16 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Boone
    Address: 201 State St
    County Courthouse
    Boone, IA 50036-3922
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Boone County, Iowa, United States

  •   Population: 
    26,715; Population change: 1.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    47 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,384
      Households: 
    9,212
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.10% per 14,468 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.98%
      GDP: 
    $934.45 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Boone County's population of Iowa of 17,046 residents in 1930 has increased 1,47-fold to 24,988 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.16% female residents and 48.84% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.70% in Boone County, Iowa are married and the remaining 37.30% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.70% in Boone County, Iowa are married and the remaining 37.30% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    11,921 residential units of which 92.11% share occupied residential units.

    22.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Boone County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.49% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.53% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.28% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Boone County, Iowa 70.07% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.19% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.74% are vacant.

  • The 52.28% of the population in Boone County, Iowa who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.170%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.800%) of those eligible to vote in Boone County, Iowa.

Skyline of Boone County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Meadowbrook Golf Management

5385 Gateway Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33811

More Roots

2151 S 15th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85007

Ben Nelson Golf & Outdoor

9231 W Oaklawn Rd, Biloxi, MS 39532

Rivercut Golf Course

2850 W Farm Rd 190, Springfield, MO 65810

Landscape of Iowa