Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bremer County

  •   State: 
    Iowa
      County: 
    Bremer County
      Zips: 
    50631
    50666
    50647
    50668
    50676
    50622
    50674
    50677
      Coordinates: 
    42.774587196046994, -92.31805479282164
      Area total: 
    439.40 sq. mi., 1138.05 sq. km, 281218.56 acres
      Area land: 
    435.48 sq. mi., 1127.89 sq. km, 278706.56 acres
      Area water: 
    3.93 sq. mi., 10.17 sq. km, 2512.00 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Waverly
    Address: 415 E Bremer Ave
    County Courthouse
    Waverly, IA 50677-3536
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Bremer County, Iowa, United States

  •   Population: 
    24,988; Population change: 2.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    57 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,246
      Households: 
    8,057
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.90% per 13,500 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.98%
      GDP: 
    $1.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bremer County's population of Iowa of 19,550 residents in 1930 has increased 1,05-fold to 20,565 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.10% female residents and 49.90% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.84% in Bremer County, Iowa are married and the remaining 36.16% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.84% in Bremer County, Iowa are married and the remaining 36.16% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    10,484 residential units of which 92.01% share occupied residential units.

    20.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Bremer County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.85% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.46% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.22% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.69% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bremer County, Iowa 72.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.14% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.55% are vacant.

  • The 78.84% of the population in Bremer County, Iowa who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.600%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.920%) of those eligible to vote in Bremer County, Iowa.

Skyline of Bremer County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Woodland Hills Golf & Country

2 Club House Dr, Pinson, TN 38366

Meadow Lakes Golf Course

300 SW Meadow Lakes Dr, Prineville, OR 97754

Kinzua Hills Golf Club

21467 Hoover Creek Rd, Fossil, OR 97830

Golf Stop

6155 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711

Rocky River Golf Club At Concord

6900 Bruton Smith Blvd, Concord, North Carolina 28027

Landscape of Iowa