Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Delaware County

  •   State: 
    Iowa
      County: 
    Delaware County
      Zips: 
    52036
    52050
    52038
    50654
    52035
    52330
    52223
    52041
    52237
    52057
      Coordinates: 
    42.4712209421585, -91.36734166279403
      Area total: 
    578.91 sq. mi., 1499.38 sq. km, 370504.32 acres
      Area land: 
    577.68 sq. mi., 1496.19 sq. km, 369716.48 acres
      Area water: 
    1.23 sq. mi., 3.19 sq. km, 787.84 acres
      Established: 
    1837
      Capital seat: 

    Manchester
    Address: 301 E Main St
    County Courthouse
    Manchester, IA 52057-1738
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Delaware County, Iowa, United States

  •   Population: 
    17,488; Population change: -1.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    30 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,552
      Households: 
    16,802
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.00% per 10,381 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.98%
      GDP: 
    $952.66 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Delaware County's population of Iowa of 38,162 residents in 1930 has increased 1,02-fold to 38,910 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.37% female residents and 48.63% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.89% in Delaware County, Iowa are married and the remaining 41.11% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.89% in Delaware County, Iowa are married and the remaining 41.11% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    8,100 residential units of which 88.16% share occupied residential units.

    23 minutes is the average time that residents in Delaware County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.43% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.23% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 12.09% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Delaware County, Iowa 66.16% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 15.31% are vacant.

  • The 84.49% of the population in Delaware County, Iowa who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.200%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.220%) of those eligible to vote in Delaware County, Iowa.

Skyline of Delaware County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Turnesa Golf

701 Dobbs Ferry Rd, White Plains, NY 10607

ScooterCarz

545 S State St, Sparta, MI 49345

Kissing Camels Golf Club

4500 Kissing Camels Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80904

Charleston Wholesale Golf Carts

1702 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29405

GOLF LESSONS AND SWING ANALYSIS

615 N Berry St suite e, Brea, CA 92821

Landscape of Iowa