Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Dubuque County

  •   State: 
    Iowa
      County: 
    Dubuque County
      Zips: 
    52056
    52004
    52039
    52002
    52078
    52073
    52053
    52065
    52032
    52045
    52046
    52033
    52068
    52040
    52003
    52002
    52001
      Coordinates: 
    42.46882265289112, -90.88252218987924
      Area total: 
    616.46 sq. mi., 1596.63 sq. km, 394535.04 acres
      Area land: 
    608.30 sq. mi., 1575.49 sq. km, 389311.36 acres
      Area water: 
    8.16 sq. mi., 21.14 sq. km, 5223.68 acres
      Established: 
    1834
      Capital seat: 

    Dubuque
    Address: 720 Central Ave
    County Courthouse
    Dubuque, IA 52001-7079
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Dubuque County, Iowa, United States

  •   Population: 
    99,266; Population change: 5.99% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    163 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,113
      Households: 
    4,276
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 54,877 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.98%
      GDP: 
    $5.71 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dubuque County's population of Iowa of 12,856 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,73-fold to 9,388 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.50% female residents and 49.50% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.22% in Dubuque County, Iowa are married and the remaining 41.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.22% in Dubuque County, Iowa are married and the remaining 41.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    42,630 residential units of which 93.57% share occupied residential units.

    17.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Dubuque County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.00% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.55% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dubuque County, Iowa 69.77% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.89% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.34% are vacant.

  • The 74.92% of the population in Dubuque County, Iowa who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.650%) of those eligible to vote in Dubuque County, Iowa.

Skyline of Dubuque County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Mike Stevens On Target Golf School

720 S Bungalow Terrace, Tampa, FL 33606

Norsk Golf Club

2755 Norsk Golf Bowl Rd, Mt Horeb, WI 53572

Indio Municipal Golf Course

83040 Ave 42, Indio, CA 92203

Executive Golf Cars Inc

25716 FL-46, Sorrento, FL 32776

PXG Atlanta

3393 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 3029F, Atlanta, GA 30326

Landscape of Iowa