Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Wright County

  •   State: 
    Iowa
      County: 
    Wright County
      Zips: 
    50101
    50470
    50599
    50071
    50542
    50421
    50533
    50525
      Coordinates: 
    42.73311960647221, -93.73514513014975
      Area total: 
    582.23 sq. mi., 1507.97 sq. km, 372627.84 acres
      Area land: 
    580.42 sq. mi., 1503.27 sq. km, 371465.60 acres
      Area water: 
    1.82 sq. mi., 4.70 sq. km, 1162.24 acres
      Established: 
    1851
      Capital seat: 

    Clarion
    Address: 115 North Main Street
    County Courthouse
    Clarion, IA 50525-1459
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Wright County, Iowa, United States

  •   Population: 
    12,943; Population change: -2.16% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    22 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,073
      Households: 
    147,623
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.00% per 6,960 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.98%
      GDP: 
    $760.32 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Wright County's population of Iowa of 37,925 residents in 1930 has increased 13,05-fold to 494,967 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.42% female residents and 50.58% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.85% in Wright County, Iowa are married and the remaining 38.15% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.85% in Wright County, Iowa are married and the remaining 38.15% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    6,260 residential units of which 86.33% share occupied residential units.

    17 minutes is the average time that residents in Wright County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.00% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.98% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.41% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Wright County, Iowa 62.12% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.70% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.18% are vacant.

  • The 75.07% of the population in Wright County, Iowa who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.010%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.510%) of those eligible to vote in Wright County, Iowa.

Skyline of Wright County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Hoops For Hope Inc

15 Geneva Rd, Andover, Massachusetts 01810

Grizzly Bear Golf Cars

2523 N Rangeline Rd, Joplin, MO 64801

Caddy Shack Carts

158 Heritage Pkwy, Broussard, LA 70518

Custom Carts

1120 W McGregor St, Pageland, SC 29728

Ace Pro Golf Shop

3559 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60618

Landscape of Iowa