Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Labette County

  •   State: 
    Kansas
      County: 
    Labette County
      Zips: 
    67341
    67332
    67354
    67342
    67330
    67336
    67356
    67357
      Coordinates: 
    37.191327345898, -95.2975760633364
      Area total: 
    653.12 sq. mi., 1691.57 sq. km, 417994.88 acres
      Area land: 
    645.39 sq. mi., 1671.56 sq. km, 413051.52 acres
      Area water: 
    7.72 sq. mi., 20.01 sq. km, 4943.36 acres
      Established: 
    1867
      Capital seat: 

    Oswego
    Address: 501 Merchant St
    County Courthouse
    Oswego, KS 67356-2127
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Labette County, Kansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    20,184; Population change: -6.59% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    31.3 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $36,297
      Households: 
    718
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.60% per 9,667 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.55%
      Income taxes: 
    6.45%
      GDP: 
    $820.80 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Labette County's population of Kansas of 3,372 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,47-fold to 1,574 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.45% female residents and 49.55% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.51% in Labette County, Kansas are married and the remaining 34.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.51% in Labette County, Kansas are married and the remaining 34.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    9,524 residential units of which 86.33% share occupied residential units.

    18.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Labette County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.43% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.47% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.20% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Labette County, Kansas 63.76% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.15% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.09% are vacant.

  • The 50.52% of the population in Labette County, Kansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 42.510%) of those eligible to vote in Labette County, Kansas.

Skyline of Labette County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

R Cart Sales, Service & Repair

1220 Central Ave, Nebraska City, NE 68410

The Caddy Shack

260 Exchange St, Middlebury, VT 05753

K 2 Golf

3422 Bridgefield Dr, Lakeland, FL 33803

Play-a-Round Golf Malvern

245 Lancaster Ave, Malvern, PA 19355

Wind Stone Golf Club

9230 Windstone Dr, Ringgold, GA 30736

Landscape of Kansas