Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Osborne County

  •   State: 
    Kansas
      County: 
    Osborne County
      Zips: 
    67673
    67474
    67623
    67651
    67437
    67473
      Coordinates: 
    39.350333894363324, -98.76798991174506
      Area total: 
    894.37 sq. mi., 2316.41 sq. km, 572398.08 acres
      Area land: 
    892.52 sq. mi., 2311.60 sq. km, 571210.24 acres
      Area water: 
    1.86 sq. mi., 4.81 sq. km, 1187.84 acres
      Established: 
    1871
      Capital seat: 

    Osborne
    Address: PO BOX 160
    County Courthouse
    Osborne, KS 67473-0160
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Osborne County, Kansas, United States

  •   Population: 
    3,500; Population change: -9.28% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3.9 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $34,782
      Households: 
    2,342
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.90% per 1,965 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.80%
      Income taxes: 
    6.45%
      GDP: 
    $190.02 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Osborne County's population of Kansas of 9,819 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,58-fold to 5,735 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.03% female residents and 49.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.97% in Osborne County, Kansas are married and the remaining 33.03% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.97% in Osborne County, Kansas are married and the remaining 33.03% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    2,044 residential units of which 76.47% share occupied residential units.

    16 minutes is the average time that residents in Osborne County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.84% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.34% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.59% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 9.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Osborne County, Kansas 58.33% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 25.89% are vacant.

  • The 71.52% of the population in Osborne County, Kansas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 77.200%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 20.880%) of those eligible to vote in Osborne County, Kansas.

Skyline of Osborne County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Pheasant Hill Country Club

2771 Waits Rd #6333, Owego, NY 13827

Glass Hill Golf Course

428 Dover Rd, Barneveld, NY 13304

Larry Rodgers Design

3333 S Wadsworth Blvd Suite D318, Lakewood, CO 80227

Wildflower Country Club

4902 Wildflower Ln, Temple, TX 76502

70 East Custom Carts LLC

4614 US-70 EAST, Goldsboro, NC 27534

Landscape of Kansas