Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Caddo Parish

  •   State: 
    Louisiana
      County: 
    Caddo Parish
      Zips: 
    71130
    71137
    71149
    71162
    71102
    71135
    71136
    71148
    71161
    71133
    71134
    71044
    71007
    71043
    71069
    71009
    71029
    71004
    71060
    71061
    71033
    71119
    71082
    71047
    71115
    71108
    71129
    71109
    71104
    71118
    71103
    71107
    71106
    71105
    71101
      Coordinates: 
    32.58069688702835, -93.8824052636733
      Area total: 
    936.59 sq. mi., 2425.75 sq. km, 599415.04 acres
      Area land: 
    879.07 sq. mi., 2276.77 sq. km, 562602.88 acres
      Area water: 
    57.52 sq. mi., 148.97 sq. km, 36812.16 acres
      Established: 
    1838
      Capital seat: 

    Shreveport
    Address: 505 Travis St
    Government Plaza
    Shreveport, LA 71101-3027
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 12 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Caddo Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    237,848; Population change: -6.71% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    270 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $36,455
      Households: 
    71,946
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.00% per 102,615 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.60%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $12.61 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Caddo Parish's population of Louisiana of 41,963 residents in 1930 has increased 5,17-fold to 216,785 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.28% female residents and 48.72% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.59% in Caddo Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 41.41% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.59% in Caddo Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 41.41% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    112,323 residential units of which 88.16% share occupied residential units.

    22.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Caddo Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.67% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Caddo Parish, Louisiana 57.34% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.95% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.71% are vacant.

  • The 54.94% of the population in Caddo Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.070%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.110%) of those eligible to vote in Caddo Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of Caddo Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Minneapolis Golf Club

2001 Flag Ave S, St Louis Park, MN 55426

First Tee - Northwest Arkansas

715 E Monroe Ave, Lowell, AR 72745

Snake River Sporting Club

14885 Sporting Club Road, Jackson, WY 83001

Blackhawk Golf Maintenance

866 Sharon Rd, Janesville, WI 53546

Off Season In Door Golf

1104 N Federal Ave, Mason City, IA 50401

Landscape of Louisiana