Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Barnstable County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Barnstable County
      Zips: 
    02634
    02541
    02637
    02647
    02672
    02542
    02601
    02662
    02645
    02661
    02664
    02663
    02553
    02671
    02574
    02643
    02536
    02543
    02669
    02641
    02651
    02561
    02650
    02543
    02659
    02652
    02666
    02644
    02671
    02534
    02536
    02670
    02562
    02635
    02668
    02537
    02556
    02630
    02638
    02559
    02646
    02639
    02642
    02648
    02667
    02532
    02532
    02632
    02675
    02655
    02673
    02660
    02536
    02645
    02631
    02633
    02664
    02563
    02657
    02653
    02649
    02540
    02601
      Coordinates: 
    41.77344926280592, -70.23813750807291
      Area total: 
    1305.54 sq. mi., 3381.34 sq. km, 835546.88 acres
      Area land: 
    394.22 sq. mi., 1021.02 sq. km, 252299.52 acres
      Area water: 
    911.32 sq. mi., 2360.32 sq. km, 583247.36 acres
      Established: 
    1685
      Capital seat: 

    Barnstable
    Address: 3195 Main St
    County Courthouse
    Barnstable, MA 02630-1105
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Population: 
    228,996; Population change: 6.07% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    581 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,538
      Households: 
    95,580
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.20% per 108,128 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $13.59 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Barnstable County's population of Massachusetts of 32,305 residents in 1930 has increased 7,09-fold to 228,996 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.76% female residents and 47.24% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.88% in Barnstable County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 40.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.88% in Barnstable County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 40.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    164,885 residential units of which 62.69% share occupied residential units.

    25.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Barnstable County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.48% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.09% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.44% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Barnstable County, Massachusetts 48.82% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.82% are rented apartments, and the remaining 37.36% are vacant.

  • The 39.64% of the population in Barnstable County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.420%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.100%) of those eligible to vote in Barnstable County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Barnstable County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Friends of Golf Inc

448 W Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake, IL 60014

Twin Falls Golf Club

364 Spring St, Westbrook, ME 04092

Maples Golf Club

31260 Wakefield Dr, Novi, MI 48377

Grumpy's Golf Shack LLC

1800 Northgave Blvd #A-6, Sarasota, Florida 34234

Knickerbocker Golf Club Inc

715 Sherman Pkwy, New Haven, CT 06511

Landscape of Massachusetts