Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Wayne County

  •   State: 
    Michigan
      County: 
    Wayne County
      Zips: 
    48275
    48222
    48232
    48244
    48266
    48244
    48170
    48112
    48123
    48233
    48153
    48121
    48265
    48164
    48151
    48211
    48173
    48236
    48173
    48239
    48242
    48174
    48111
    48193
    48134
    48236
    48243
    48217
    48173
    48218
    48229
    48206
    48164
    48236
    48203
    48183
    48212
    48138
    48230
    48128
    48215
    48120
    48122
    48211
    48183
    48125
    48193
    48208
    48168
    48216
    48236
    48230
    48225
    48203
    48204
    48141
    48134
    48240
    48213
    48214
    48210
    48223
    48205
    48238
    48236
    48209
    48224
    48188
    48186
    48184
    48234
    48183
    48146
    48212
    48221
    48227
    48111
    48135
    48228
    48219
    48101
    48127
    48239
    48195
    48192
    48235
    48207
    48174
    48202
    48154
    48201
    48185
    48124
    48187
    48152
    48180
    48126
    48226
    48150
    48170
      Coordinates: 
    42.28474530713118, -83.26113296523515
      Area total: 
    672.75 sq. mi., 1742.40 sq. km, 430556.80 acres
      Area land: 
    611.78 sq. mi., 1584.50 sq. km, 391538.56 acres
      Area water: 
    60.97 sq. mi., 157.90 sq. km, 39018.24 acres
      Established: 
    1796
      Capital seat: 

    Detroit
    Address: 500 Griswold St
    County Building
    Detroit, MI 48226-3480
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 15 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Wayne County, Michigan, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,793,561; Population change: -1.48% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,931 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,666
      Households: 
    721,174
      Unemployment rate: 
    13.80% per 796,974 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.35%
      GDP: 
    $91.99 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Wayne County's population of Michigan of 1,888,946 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,95-fold to 1,793,561 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.79% female residents and 48.21% male residents live in as of 2020, 47.03% in Wayne County, Michigan are married and the remaining 52.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 47.03% in Wayne County, Michigan are married and the remaining 52.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    790,191 residential units of which 89.78% share occupied residential units.

    27.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Wayne County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.21% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.67% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.78% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Wayne County, Michigan 58.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.22% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.17% are vacant.

  • The 36.26% of the population in Wayne County, Michigan who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 24.620%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 74.020%) of those eligible to vote in Wayne County, Michigan.

Skyline of Wayne County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Edgewood Club

276 Woods Rd, Tivoli, NY 12583

Single Swing Golf & Promotions LLC

100 Chesterfield Business Pkwy #200, Chesterfield, MO 63005

Ridgeway Country Club

9800 Poplar Ave, Germantown, TN 38139

Tunxis Country Club

87 Town Farm Rd, Farmington, CT 06032

Timber Creek Golf Course

9750 County Rd 24, Watertown, MN 55388

Landscape of Michigan