Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Anoka County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Anoka County
      Zips: 
    55303
    55005
    55303
    55304
    55011
    55421
    55005
    55011
    55434
    55421
    55011
    55070
    55448
    55433
    55449
    55014
    55432
    55421
    55421
    55432
    55448
    55304
    55014
    55303
    55434
    55304
    55432
    55449
    55433
    55303
      Coordinates: 
    45.27324288246852, -93.24646867753027
      Area total: 
    446.07 sq. mi., 1155.32 sq. km, 285486.72 acres
      Area land: 
    421.96 sq. mi., 1092.88 sq. km, 270056.96 acres
      Area water: 
    24.11 sq. mi., 62.44 sq. km, 15429.76 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Anoka
    Address: 2100 3rd Avenue
    County Government Center
    Anoka, MN 55303-2235
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Anoka County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    363,887; Population change: 9.99% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    862 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $67,010
      Households: 
    122,479
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 198,304 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $13.93 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Anoka County's population of Minnesota of 18,415 residents in 1930 has increased 19,76-fold to 363,887 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.54% female residents and 50.46% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.25% in Anoka County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 37.75% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.25% in Anoka County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 37.75% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    138,017 residential units of which 97.00% share occupied residential units.

    30.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Anoka County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.87% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.57% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.34% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Anoka County, Minnesota 82.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.97% are rented apartments, and the remaining 2.78% are vacant.

  • The 48.87% of the population in Anoka County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.130%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 47.730%) of those eligible to vote in Anoka County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Anoka County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Glen Cove Golf Course

109 Lattingtown Rd, Glen Cove, NY 11542

Sleepy Hollow Golf Shop

777 Albany Post Rd, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510

Bronson Golf Club

1015 Brink Rd, Bronson, MI 49028

Max Performance Golf

2401 E Washington St #200, Bloomington, IL 61704

Sunridge Golf and Recreations

1000 Long Dr, Carson City, NV 89705

Landscape of Minnesota