Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Stearns County

  •   State: 
    Minnesota
      County: 
    Stearns County
      Zips: 
    56393
    56371
    56335
    56321
    56325
    56356
    56376
    56369
    56302
    56375
    55382
    56301
    56340
    56316
    56331
    55329
    56312
    56368
    55353
    56310
    56307
    56352
    56320
    56374
    56362
    56377
    56378
    56387
    56303
    56301
      Coordinates: 
    45.55213974030849, -94.61303322931869
      Area total: 
    1389.97 sq. mi., 3600.00 sq. km, 889578.88 acres
      Area land: 
    1342.80 sq. mi., 3477.83 sq. km, 859390.08 acres
      Area water: 
    47.17 sq. mi., 122.17 sq. km, 30188.80 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Saint Cloud
    Address: 705 Courthouse Sq
    County Administration Center
    Saint Cloud, MN 56303-4781
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Stearns County, Minnesota, United States

  •   Population: 
    158,292; Population change: 5.08% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    118 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,860
      Households: 
    55,759
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.70% per 90,863 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.85%
      GDP: 
    $8.15 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Stearns County's population of Minnesota of 62,121 residents in 1930 has increased 2,55-fold to 158,292 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.63% female residents and 50.37% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.77% in Stearns County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 44.23% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.77% in Stearns County, Minnesota are married and the remaining 44.23% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    65,684 residential units of which 92.03% share occupied residential units.

    21.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Stearns County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.96% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.19% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Stearns County, Minnesota 69.42% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.50% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.08% are vacant.

  • The 69.31% of the population in Stearns County, Minnesota who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.320%) of those eligible to vote in Stearns County, Minnesota.

Skyline of Stearns County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Rolling Knolls Golf Course

2424 2nd Ave SE, Dyersville, IA 52040

Thermo Par Golf Co

18502 Keene Rd, Land O' Lakes, FL 34638

River Oaks Country Club

1600 River Oaks Blvd, Houston, TX 77019

La Contenta Golf Club

1653 State Rte 26, Valley Springs, CA 95252

Southland Golf Cart Sales

2945 Logan Martin Dam Rd, Vincent, AL 35178

Landscape of Minnesota