Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Madison County

  •   State: 
    Mississippi
      County: 
    Madison County
      Zips: 
    39045
    39158
    39174
    39130
    39071
    39046
    39110
    39157
      Coordinates: 
    32.63471009840481, -90.03371455956524
      Area total: 
    742.04 sq. mi., 1921.88 sq. km, 474906.24 acres
      Area land: 
    714.52 sq. mi., 1850.60 sq. km, 457294.08 acres
      Area water: 
    27.52 sq. mi., 71.27 sq. km, 17612.16 acres
      Established: 
    1828
      Capital seat: 

    Canton
    Address: PO BOX 608
    Canton, MS
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Madison County, Mississippi, United States

  •   Population: 
    109,145; Population change: 14.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    153 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,789
      Households: 
    34,282
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 52,376 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $5.56 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Madison County's population of Mississippi of 35,796 residents in 1930 has increased 3,05-fold to 109,145 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.34% female residents and 47.66% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.78% in Madison County, Mississippi are married and the remaining 41.22% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.78% in Madison County, Mississippi are married and the remaining 41.22% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,033 residential units of which 91.20% share occupied residential units.

    26.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Madison County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.41% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.17% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.43% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Madison County, Mississippi 69.11% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.21% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.69% are vacant.

  • The 37.43% of the population in Madison County, Mississippi who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.550%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.950%) of those eligible to vote in Madison County, Mississippi.

Skyline of Madison County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Olde Florida Golf Club

9393 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, FL 34120

Sunset Golf Center

16251 SW Jenkins Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006

University Ridge Golf Course

9002 County Rd PD, Fitchburg, WI 53593

Cranbury Golf Club

49 Southfield Rd, West Windsor Township, NJ 08550

Stonebridge Golf Club

4415 Links Dr, West Valley City, UT 84120

Landscape of Mississippi