Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Andrew County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Andrew County
      Zips: 
    64449
    64480
    64459
    64483
    64427
    64436
    64421
    64485
      Coordinates: 
    39.983510854851474, -94.80205996240458
      Area total: 
    436.37 sq. mi., 1130.19 sq. km, 279275.52 acres
      Area land: 
    432.63 sq. mi., 1120.51 sq. km, 276883.84 acres
      Area water: 
    3.74 sq. mi., 9.68 sq. km, 2391.68 acres
      Established: 
    1841
      Capital seat: 

    Savannah
    Address: PO BOX 206
    County Courthouse
    Savannah, MO 64485-0206
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Andrew County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    18,135; Population change: 4.88% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    42 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,881
      Households: 
    6,536
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.00% per 9,749 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.93%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $304.69 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Andrew County's population of Missouri of 13,469 residents in 1930 has increased 1,35-fold to 18,135 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.81% female residents and 49.19% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.07% in Andrew County, Missouri are married and the remaining 35.93% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.07% in Andrew County, Missouri are married and the remaining 35.93% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    7,551 residential units of which 93.56% share occupied residential units.

    26.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Andrew County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.74% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.66% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.07% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.90% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Andrew County, Missouri 74.82% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.77% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.41% are vacant.

  • The 42.19% of the population in Andrew County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 60.060%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.050%) of those eligible to vote in Andrew County, Missouri.

Skyline of Andrew County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Pleasure Carts

431 Western Blvd Ste F, Jacksonville, NC 28546

Alabama Sports Vehicles

101 1st St N, Alabaster, AL 35007

Swing Evolutions

4280 Perkiomen Ave, Reading, PA 19606

Rolling Meadows Golf Course

560 W Rolling Meadows Dr, Fond du Lac, WI 54937

Club Champion

216 W Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60654

Landscape of Missouri