Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Atchison County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Atchison County
      Zips: 
    64496
    64498
    64446
    64491
    64482
      Coordinates: 
    40.43084761172395, -95.42809368244811
      Area total: 
    550.13 sq. mi., 1424.82 sq. km, 352080.64 acres
      Area land: 
    547.29 sq. mi., 1417.46 sq. km, 350262.40 acres
      Area water: 
    2.84 sq. mi., 7.36 sq. km, 1818.24 acres
      Established: 
    1845
      Capital seat: 

    Rock Port
    Address: PO BOX 280
    County Courthouse
    Rock Port, MO 64482-0280
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Atchison County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    5,305; Population change: -6.68% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    9.69 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,925
      Households: 
    2,622
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.00% per 2,744 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.98%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $356.83 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Atchison County's population of Missouri of 13,421 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,4-fold to 5,305 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.07% female residents and 49.93% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.98% in Atchison County, Missouri are married and the remaining 38.02% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.98% in Atchison County, Missouri are married and the remaining 38.02% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    2,731 residential units of which 85.50% share occupied residential units.

    19.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Atchison County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.79% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.72% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.20% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Atchison County, Missouri 58.67% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.49% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.84% are vacant.

  • The 71.41% of the population in Atchison County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 65.050%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 33.600%) of those eligible to vote in Atchison County, Missouri.

Skyline of Atchison County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Meadowcrest Golf Range @ Scotti's Drive In

90 Haydenville Rd, Leeds, MA 01053

Streetrod Golf Cars in The Villages, FL

11962 Co Rd 101 #101, The Villages, Florida 32162

Golf Tech

703 K Ave #101, Plano, TX 75074

Gts cruzin carts

5627 Cates Bay Hwy, Conway, SC 29527

Indoor Golf at Wemberly Hills

66 Club House Ln, Olyphant, PA 18447

Landscape of Missouri