Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Barton County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Barton County
      Zips: 
    64769
    64762
    64748
    64759
      Coordinates: 
    37.50230058330267, -94.34711087553677
      Area total: 
    596.72 sq. mi., 1545.50 sq. km, 381902.08 acres
      Area land: 
    592.03 sq. mi., 1533.35 sq. km, 378899.20 acres
      Area water: 
    4.69 sq. mi., 12.15 sq. km, 3002.88 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Lamar
    Address: 1004 Gulf St
    County Courthouse
    Lamar, MO 64759-1466
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Barton County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    11,637; Population change: -6.17% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    20 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,761
      Households: 
    4,864
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.90% per 5,187 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.73%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $341.90 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Barton County's population of Missouri of 14,560 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,8-fold to 11,637 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.70% female residents and 49.30% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.07% in Barton County, Missouri are married and the remaining 37.93% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.07% in Barton County, Missouri are married and the remaining 37.93% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    5,290 residential units of which 88.88% share occupied residential units.

    20.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Barton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.84% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool and 6.95% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Barton County, Missouri 65.04% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.25% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.71% are vacant.

  • The 49.16% of the population in Barton County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 74.210%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 24.460%) of those eligible to vote in Barton County, Missouri.

Skyline of Barton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Big R Customs Golf Cart Sales and Service

1105 N Jefferson St, Dublin, GA 31021

Southridge Golf Range and Larobi's Pizza

500 Gateway Rd, Charleston, WV 25309

North Fork Golf Club

North Fork Country Club, 120 Court Dr, Johnstown, PA 15905

Siwanoy Country Club

351 Pondfield Rd, Bronxville, NY 10708

Shale Creek Golf Club

5420 Wolff Rd, Medina, OH 44256

Landscape of Missouri