Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Camden County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Camden County
      Zips: 
    65049
    65591
    65787
    65567
    65786
    65324
    65052
    65079
    65049
    65020
    65065
      Coordinates: 
    38.02703481244556, -92.7660471404893
      Area total: 
    708.66 sq. mi., 1835.43 sq. km, 453544.32 acres
      Area land: 
    656.04 sq. mi., 1699.14 sq. km, 419867.52 acres
      Area water: 
    52.62 sq. mi., 136.29 sq. km, 33676.80 acres
      Established: 
    1841
      Capital seat: 

    Camdenton
    Address: 1 Court Cir Nw Ste 3
    County Courthouse
    Camdenton, MO 65020-8501
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Camden County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    42,745; Population change: -2.86% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    65 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,113
      Households: 
    18,025
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.00% per 18,829 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.48%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.39 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Camden County's population of Missouri of 9,142 residents in 1930 has increased 4,68-fold to 42,745 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.45% female residents and 49.55% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.20% in Camden County, Missouri are married and the remaining 32.80% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.20% in Camden County, Missouri are married and the remaining 32.80% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    39,473 residential units of which 47.16% share occupied residential units.

    24.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Camden County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.86% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.84% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.22% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.21% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Camden County, Missouri 39.84% are owner-occupied homes, another 8.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 51.36% are vacant.

  • The 36.28% of the population in Camden County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 63.590%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 35.120%) of those eligible to vote in Camden County, Missouri.

Skyline of Camden County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Lincoln Hills Golf Club

1527 N Lakeshore Dr, Ludington, MI 49431

Heritage Golf Club

3525 Heritage Club Dr, Hilliard, OH 43026

Edward M Kelly Golf Pro Shop

28 Rockaway Ave, Garden City, NY 11530

United Golf LLC

11 E 5th St, Tulsa, OK 74103

Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club

465 Regatta Bay Blvd, Destin, FL 32541

Landscape of Missouri