Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cass County

  •   State: 
    Cass County
    38.646978525659925, -94.35481632362024
      Area total: 
    702.39 sq. mi., 1819.19 sq. km, 449530.88 acres
      Area land: 
    696.62 sq. mi., 1804.22 sq. km, 445833.60 acres
      Area water: 
    5.78 sq. mi., 14.96 sq. km, 3697.28 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 102 E Wall St
    County Courthouse
    Harrisonville, MO 64701-2451
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cass County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    107,824; Population change: 8.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    155 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 54,079 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $2.35 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cass County's population of Missouri of 20,962 residents in 1930 has increased 5,14-fold to 107,824 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.85% female residents and 49.15% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.79% in Cass County, Missouri are married and the remaining 33.21% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.79% in Cass County, Missouri are married and the remaining 33.21% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    43,445 residential units of which 94.16% share occupied residential units.

    31.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Cass County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.12% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.28% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.80% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cass County, Missouri 75.28% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.57% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.15% are vacant.

  • The 39.47% of the population in Cass County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.180%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.550%) of those eligible to vote in Cass County, Missouri.

Skyline of Cass County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Michigan Tournament Fleet Inc

1947 Haggerty Rd, Commerce Charter Twp, MI 48390

Wood Ranch Golf Club

301 N Wood Ranch Pkwy, Simi Valley, CA 93065

Emerald Falls

30510 E 63rd St, Broken Arrow, OK 74014

Sundance Entertainment

15240 113th Ave N, Maple Grove, MN 55369


11339 Challenger Ave Ste 1, Odessa, FL 33556

Landscape of Missouri