Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cedar County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Cedar County
      Zips: 
    64756
    65785
    64744
      Coordinates: 
    37.72385156159219, -93.85661354687906
      Area total: 
    498.66 sq. mi., 1291.51 sq. km, 319139.20 acres
      Area land: 
    474.47 sq. mi., 1228.87 sq. km, 303660.80 acres
      Area water: 
    24.19 sq. mi., 62.64 sq. km, 15478.40 acres
      Established: 
    1845
      Capital seat: 

    Stockton
    Address: 113 South Street
    County Courthouse
    Stockton, MO
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cedar County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    14,188; Population change: 1.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    30 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,492
      Households: 
    5,660
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.50% per 5,734 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.73%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $255.52 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cedar County's population of Missouri of 11,136 residents in 1930 has increased 1,27-fold to 14,188 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.09% female residents and 48.91% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.57% in Cedar County, Missouri are married and the remaining 32.43% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.57% in Cedar County, Missouri are married and the remaining 32.43% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    6,930 residential units of which 80.94% share occupied residential units.

    25.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Cedar County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.83% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.81% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.22% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cedar County, Missouri 63.93% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.64% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.43% are vacant.

  • The 52.55% of the population in Cedar County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.010%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 32.420%) of those eligible to vote in Cedar County, Missouri.

Skyline of Cedar County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Miracle Hill

1401 N 120th St, Omaha, NE 68154

LeisureTime Golf Cars

2145 S Linn Ave, New Hampton, IA 50659

Dingerville USA

5813 Pacific Heights Rd, Oroville, CA 95965

Cedars Golf Club

305 Cases Ln, Cutchogue, New York 11935

GOLFTEC Overland Park

8901 W 95th St, Overland Park, KS 66212

Landscape of Missouri