Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clark County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Clark County
      Zips: 
    63466
    63453
    63465
    63430
    63474
    63472
    63445
      Coordinates: 
    40.410356051993496, -91.73839672760928
      Area total: 
    511.83 sq. mi., 1325.62 sq. km, 327568.00 acres
      Area land: 
    504.61 sq. mi., 1306.92 sq. km, 322947.84 acres
      Area water: 
    7.22 sq. mi., 18.70 sq. km, 4620.16 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Kahoka
    Address: 288 E Main St.
    County Courthouse
    Kahoka, MO 63445-1268
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Clark County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    6,634; Population change: -7.07% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    13 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,811
      Households: 
    2,975
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.00% per 3,169 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.73%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $156.11 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clark County's population of Missouri of 10,254 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,65-fold to 6,634 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.19% female residents and 49.81% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.52% in Clark County, Missouri are married and the remaining 36.48% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.52% in Clark County, Missouri are married and the remaining 36.48% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,216 residential units of which 85.57% share occupied residential units.

    28.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Clark County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.01% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.39% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.38% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clark County, Missouri 65.86% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.15% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.00% are vacant.

  • The 49.12% of the population in Clark County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 51.560%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.490%) of those eligible to vote in Clark County, Missouri.

Skyline of Clark County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Arcadia Disc Golf Course

7414 Teal Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76137

Golf Links To the Path Inc

2339 W 50th St, Erie, PA 16506

The Dunes Social Club

159 Private Rd 7019, Frankston, TX 75763

Village Green Golf Club

8130 Bingham Ave, Newaygo, MI 49337

ON TOP OF THE WORLD GOLF CLUB

9050 SW 99th Street Rd, Ocala, FL 34481

Landscape of Missouri