Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Crawford County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Crawford County
      Zips: 
    65586
    65449
    65449
    65446
    65456
    65535
    65441
    65565
    65453
      Coordinates: 
    37.97637687071673, -91.30396138530236
      Area total: 
    743.75 sq. mi., 1926.31 sq. km, 476002.56 acres
      Area land: 
    742.48 sq. mi., 1923.01 sq. km, 475185.28 acres
      Area water: 
    1.28 sq. mi., 3.31 sq. km, 817.28 acres
      Established: 
    1829
      Capital seat: 

    Steelville
    Address: PO Box AS
    County Courthouse
    Steelville, MO 65565-0620
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Crawford County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    23,056; Population change: -6.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    31 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,721
      Households: 
    9,584
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 10,852 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.48%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $633.10 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Crawford County's population of Missouri of 11,287 residents in 1930 has increased 2,04-fold to 23,056 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.48% female residents and 49.52% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.02% in Crawford County, Missouri are married and the remaining 34.98% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.02% in Crawford County, Missouri are married and the remaining 34.98% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    11,378 residential units of which 81.86% share occupied residential units.

    30.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Crawford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.94% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.06% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.35% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Crawford County, Missouri 63.93% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.85% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.23% are vacant.

  • The 39.99% of the population in Crawford County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.560%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.780%) of those eligible to vote in Crawford County, Missouri.

Skyline of Crawford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Whispering Pines Golf Club

1532 Whispering Pines Dr, Trinity, TX 75862

Caddy for a Cure

2067 NW 104th Ave, Coral Springs, FL 33071

Executive Golfer

2171 Campus Dr # 330, Irvine, CA 92612

Frank's Golf Car Center LLC

229 N Davis Dr, Warner Robins, GA 31093

Silver Lake Country Club

1325 Graham Rd, Silver Lake, OH 44224

Landscape of Missouri