Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Saint Louis City

St. Louis City

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Saint Louis City
      Zips: 
    63022
    63099
    63032
    63043
    63033
    63006
    63005
    63011
    63038
    63044
    63038
    63021
    63021
    63017
    63040
    63040
    63034
    63011
    63088
    63045
    63074
    63021
    63011
    63025
    63033
    63042
    63011
    63031
    63044
    63043
    63005
    63026
    63017
      Coordinates: 
    38.63581887703893, -90.24509697731139
      Area total: 
    522.93 sq. mi., 1354.39 sq. km, 334677.12 acres
      Area land: 
    507.44 sq. mi., 1314.26 sq. km, 324761.60 acres
      Area water: 
    15.49 sq. mi., 40.13 sq. km, 9915.52 acres
      Established: 
    1812
      Capital seat: 

    Clayton
    Address: 41 S Central Ave
    County Courthouse
    Clayton, MO 63105-1719
    Governing Body: County Commission with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Saint Louis City, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,004,125; Population change: 0.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,977 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,410
      Households: 
    146,707
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 524,721 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.74%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $72.24 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Saint Louis City's population of Missouri of 211,593 residents in 1930 has increased 4,75-fold to 1,004,125 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.37% female residents and 47.63% male residents live in as of 2020, 37.39% in Saint Louis City, Missouri are married and the remaining 62.61% are single population.

    As of 2020, 37.39% in Saint Louis City, Missouri are married and the remaining 62.61% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    444,653 residential units of which 92.45% share occupied residential units.

    26.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Saint Louis City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    69.43% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.42% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 10.53% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Saint Louis City, Missouri 38.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 44.07% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.62% are vacant.

  • The 39.61% of the population in Saint Louis City, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 15.500%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 83.550%) of those eligible to vote in Saint Louis City, Missouri.

Skyline of Saint Louis City

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Texas Golf Hall of Fame

2315 Avenue B, San Antonio, TX 78215

Allan Moore & Associates Golf Co

208 Michelle Ct, South San Francisco, CA 94080

Kokopelli Golf Club

1800 W Guadalupe Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85233

Bissell's Golf Carts

3792 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901

Bella Collina San Clemente

200 Avenida La Pata, San Clemente, CA 92673

Landscape of Missouri