Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Saint Louis County

St. Louis County

  •   State: 
    Missouri
      County: 
    Saint Louis County
      Zips: 
    63150
    63160
    63164
    63155
    63163
    63167
    63199
    63156
    63188
    63140
    63166
    63177
    63140
    63151
    63126
    63129
    63145
    63127
    63114
    63117
    63127
    63136
    63131
    63134
    63123
    63126
    63128
    63135
    63132
    63120
    63137
    63130
    63135
    63107
    63143
    63133
    63138
    63131
    63134
    63117
    63144
    63113
    63143
    63114
    63115
    63106
    63147
    63111
    63121
    63112
    63126
    63130
    63114
    63124
    63144
    63119
    63127
    63109
    63139
    63136
    63116
    63122
    63125
    63105
    63117
    63119
    63102
    63122
    63118
    63128
    63123
    63129
    63101
    63141
    63132
    63104
    63131
    63103
    63146
    63108
    63105
    63141
    63110
      Coordinates: 
    38.64065879284342, -90.44344051907424
      Area total: 
    65.99 sq. mi., 170.92 sq. km, 42235.52 acres
      Area land: 
    61.74 sq. mi., 159.92 sq. km, 39516.16 acres
      Area water: 
    4.25 sq. mi., 11.01 sq. km, 2719.36 acres
      Established: 
    1764
      Capital seat: 

    St. Louis
    Address: 1200 Market St
    City Hall
    Saint Louis, MO 63103-2826
    Governing Body: Board of Aldermen with 28 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Saint Louis County, Missouri, United States

  •   Population: 
    301,578; Population change: -5.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    4,885 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $58,807
      Households: 
    402,658
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.50% per 152,292 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.74%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $27.10 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Saint Louis County's population of Missouri of 821,960 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,37-fold to 301,578 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.40% female residents and 47.60% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.90% in Saint Louis County, Missouri are married and the remaining 43.10% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.90% in Saint Louis County, Missouri are married and the remaining 43.10% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    173,479 residential units of which 83.51% share occupied residential units.

    26 minutes is the average time that residents in Saint Louis County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.31% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.24% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.28% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Saint Louis County, Missouri 69.74% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.95% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.31% are vacant.

  • The 55.01% of the population in Saint Louis County, Missouri who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.600%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.500%) of those eligible to vote in Saint Louis County, Missouri.

Skyline of Saint Louis County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Bluegrass Golf Carts

85 Trademark Court, Scottsville, KY 42164

Bughseys Golf Carts

849 E McPherson Hwy, Clyde, OH 43410

The Preserve Golf Club

8901 MS-57, Vancleave, MS 39565

Wildflower Country Club

4902 Wildflower Ln, Temple, TX 76502

BP Rebuilders Inc

1420 Canton Rd NE, Marietta, GA 30066

Landscape of Missouri