Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Flathead County

  •   State: 
    Montana
      County: 
    Flathead County
      Zips: 
    59928
    59904
    59927
    59916
    59926
    59911
    59913
    59903
    59920
    59901
    59932
    59919
    59936
    59925
    59922
    59911
    59912
    59937
    59901
      Coordinates: 
    48.29512862656956, -114.04967466623935
      Area total: 
    5255.99 sq. mi., 13612.96 sq. km, 3363836.16 acres
      Area land: 
    5087.20 sq. mi., 13175.78 sq. km, 3255806.72 acres
      Area water: 
    168.80 sq. mi., 437.18 sq. km, 108029.44 acres
      Established: 
    1893
      Capital seat: 

    Kalispell
    Address: 800 S. Main St.
    County Courthouse
    Kalispell, MT 59901-5420
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Flathead County, Montana, United States

  •   Population: 
    104,357; Population change: 14.77% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    21 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,223
      Households: 
    35,354
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 49,357 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    6.90%
      GDP: 
    $3.78 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Flathead County's population of Montana of 19,200 residents in 1930 has increased 5,44-fold to 104,357 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.19% female residents and 49.81% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.42% in Flathead County, Montana are married and the remaining 38.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.42% in Flathead County, Montana are married and the remaining 38.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    49,875 residential units of which 85.17% share occupied residential units.

    20.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Flathead County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.03% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Flathead County, Montana 64.48% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.02% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.50% are vacant.

  • The 37.75% of the population in Flathead County, Montana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.890%) of those eligible to vote in Flathead County, Montana.

Skyline of Flathead County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Broadland Creek Golf Course

118 22nd St NW, Huron, South Dakota 57350

Kentucky Junior Golf Foundation

108 Daventry Ln, Louisville, KY 40223

New York Golf Center

Galleria 10, 2577 NJ-10, Morris Plains, NJ 07950

Cedars Golf Club

305 Cases Ln, Cutchogue, New York 11935

Links Worldwidecom

27 Slashpine Cir # 2, Hockessin, DE 19707

Landscape of Montana