Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Dodge County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Dodge County
      Zips: 
    68621
    68026
    68063
    68664
    68044
    68633
    68057
    68649
    68031
    68025
      Coordinates: 
    41.577886964937356, -96.6539840134722
      Area total: 
    543.00 sq. mi., 1406.36 sq. km, 347519.36 acres
      Area land: 
    529.06 sq. mi., 1370.27 sq. km, 338600.96 acres
      Area water: 
    13.94 sq. mi., 36.09 sq. km, 8918.40 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Fremont
    Address: 435 N Park Ave
    County Courthouse
    Fremont, NE 68025-4977
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Dodge County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    37,167; Population change: 1.30% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    70 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,279
      Households: 
    14,569
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.50% per 20,100 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $1.86 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dodge County's population of Nebraska of 25,273 residents in 1930 has increased 1,47-fold to 37,167 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.31% female residents and 48.69% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.06% in Dodge County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 40.94% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.06% in Dodge County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 40.94% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    16,191 residential units of which 91.49% share occupied residential units.

    21.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Dodge County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.40% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.25% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.09% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.45% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dodge County, Nebraska 62.09% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.65% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.25% are vacant.

  • The 66.15% of the population in Dodge County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.030%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.020%) of those eligible to vote in Dodge County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Dodge County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2413 Companies
944 Counties
1757 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Club Car Of Sun City (Formerly Ray's Golf Carts)

1651 Sun City Center Plaza, Sun City Center, FL 33573

J.W. Turf

14N937 US-20, Hampshire, IL 60140

Golf World 29 West

6 N Milton Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Northwest Yamaha Golf Cars

1106 Center St, Tacoma, WA 98409

Golf USA

1850 McCulloch Blvd N APT C2, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

Other Companies

Paako Ridge Golf Club

1 Club House Dr, Sandia Park, NM 87047

Texas Rangers Golf Club

701 Brown Blvd, Arlington, Texas 76011

Traditions Golf Club and Learning Center

1 Main Rd, Holden, ME 04429

The Heritage at Marion Country Club

629 S Blackburn St, Marion, KY 42064

Yorktown Golf

3560 E Willis Rd, Milan, MI 48160

Landscape of Nebraska